ComeOn Review & Test of the Betting Markets & Mobile App
ComeOn is a recent, new generation sports betting site that has been in operation, since 2010. Registered in Malta, ComeOn company only offers sports betting services on the internet, which also makes it a favoured destination by bettors. Although ComeOn also offers online poker games, this review concentrates on their sportsbook. The company is legally licensed and regulated under the United Kingdom's Gaming Act and owned by Co-Gaming Ltd. ComeOn have a variety of markets and they are in the list of bookmakers with the highest European Standards.
The company's website is also very user-friendly, simple to understand and bet on. After logging into your account, you can see a list(down the left-hand side of the page) of all the sports events that are available for betting. To view the current games or tournaments, just click on your desired sport.
ComeOn Customer Support - Everything You Need to Know
ComeOn sportsbook offers impressive customer care services. There are many ways of contacting support. Live chat is available if your enquiry is urgent. Otherwise, you can contact customer care by sending an email daily between 09:00 and 22:30 CET. Unfortunately, ComeOn does not provide telephone support.
Live Chat at ComeOn: What Is the Quality of the Service?
At ComeOn, Live Chat is a faster way of contacting support and is available daily, between 10:00 and 22:00 CET. The Live Chat portal is easy to use and the response is fast.
FAQs Regarding ComeOn
UK English, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish and Swedish.
AUD, GBP, RUB, PLN, EUR, CAD, USD, SEK, NZD, NOK, DKK
No. You can even switch between different sports.
The maximum stake varies with the type of tournament, market or game.
Betting Markets and In-Play Betting
ComeOn sportsbook offers a wide range of betting markets on every single game or match. Examples of betting markets are the winner (home, draw, away) and correct score.
One great thing about betting on ComeOn is the many sports events that the company covers, of about 100 countries. At ComeOn, there is an impressive variety of sports markets, with odds being available for football, basketball, cricket, boxing, baseball, American football, rugby, tennis and ice hockey. The company also offers odds on events like MMA, beach soccer, table tennis, floorball, futsal, golf, poker and water polo. ComeOn has a very inclusive sportsbook, with games on leagues like Czech handball, Australia New South Wales Premier and Belarusian Hockey.
Football attracts very imposing odds and markets, with matches from different leagues. Examples of football promotions on ComeOn are;
European Predictor Challenge that offers members a chance to win £100 in free bets. Bettors are required to send a message through twitter or facebook, to enter the tournament. Participants with correct predictions win £30, £40 or £50 in free bets that are paid out in £5 portions. ACCA Boosts which include up to 30% cash on winning. However, the offer only works for pre-match four-fold + accumulators on the English Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, Europa, Coupe de France, Bundesliga, World Cup Qualifiers, La Liga, Coppa Italia, Copa del Rey, Italia, Ligue 1 and International Friendlies. The 50/50 promotion, where you place a bet on games which you believe both teams will score in. Bettors can win up to £1000 weekly, with the prize being shared among all winners.
In-play betting is also available on ComeOn, with a huge selection of games and tournaments.
Betting Coverage and Live Streaming at ComeOn
At ComeOn Sports, there is a range of options for people who love to bet on live games and odds. Live betting your favourite games on ComeOn Sports is simple and easy to follow.
Sadly, there are no live streaming features available at ComeOn Sports.
Available Deposit and Withdraw Methods at ComeOn
ComeOn has allowed various, different forms of accepting and releasing payments so that no better is left out. It is also important to note that most transaction methods are instant and quickly processed.
You can deposit funds into your account via Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), Bank transfers, Neteller and Skrill (Moneybookers). ComeOn also rewards bettors with bonus points, every time they make deposits.
Making withdrawals at ComeOn is not complicated. Here are available withdrawal methods at ComeOn;
- You are required to make withdrawals via cards that you have already used to make deposits.
- All withdrawals to Debit cards are free of charge.
- While the minimum withdrawable limit is £18, the maximum is £4000.
- Completion of payment usually takes two to seven days.
- Unlike most sportsbooks, ComeOn bank transfer withdrawals are free of charge. However, charges may apply if your bank does not accept payments from gambling companies.
- Processing and completion usually take two to ten business days.
- You may be required to provide proof of bank account ownership like a statement that matches the name you have provided in your ComeOn account and your account number.
- This withdrawal method is available to all ComeOn members.
- Withdrawals are completed fast, usually within 24 hours.
- There are limits, with the minimum being £18 and £4000 being the maximum.
- Skrill withdrawals are faster, compared to other methods.
- After confirming your withdrawal, you will receive payments within hours.
- Withdrawals are free of charge.
- Withdrawal limits are £18 minimum and £7900 maximum.
Are There Any Problems Regarding Withdrawals At ComeOn?
ComeOn has some terms and conditions of requesting payouts.It is impossible to receive any payment without completing the verification process. Sometimes, the company asks for verification documents multiple times. The verification documents include; a copy of national ID, driving license or passport and a picture of the front side of the bank card you are using to make or receive payments. To avoid having to constantly contact support for payout follow-ups, ensure that you use the exact method you used to make deposits. If you have not yet verified your email address, the withdrawal section will be inaccessible until you complete the verification process. Payments can be reversed or declined if you a withdrawing to a bank that does not accept gambling money. Also, some banks will not accept the payments if you do not already have funds in your account. In case your card has reached the expiration date and you need to add a new one, you have to contact customer care for your withdrawal to be approved. Withdrawals from winning free bets are dependant on ComeOn free bet terms and conditions.
Mobile Betting at ComeOn - How Easy Is It to Place a Bet from Your Smartphone
ComeOn has ensured availability of its services by creating a very user-friendly mobile version of their website. People who use their smartphones can also get the same worthy experience, as PC users including bonuses such as the £10 Free Bet welcome offer. The mobile interface is clear to see and use since no parts of the page are cut out. If you are not comfortable using the mobile version, you can still switch to the desktop site on your smartphone!
ComeOn App is available on
ComeOn Android App
If you do not want to always go to your web browser to bet on ComeOn, you can download their HTML5 Web-App. You can check events, place the bet of your choice, receive sports news and updates and monitor the progress of your bets from the location of your choice, using the ComeOn android app.
- The HTML5 Web-App is compatible with any quality smartphone.
- If the first deposit you make through your smartphone is £10 on odds greater than 1.8 but you lose, it is possible to claim a refund of the full amount by contacting customer care within two days.
- The ComeOn app is inter-compatible between tablets and smartphones.
- ComeOn android app has an easy, straightforward layout.
- Unlike other apps that can be accessed straight from your phone's clipboard, the ComeOn app is Web-based. Meaning, you have to add it to your web browser's homepage
How To Download The ComeOn Android App
- Install the ComeOn app. Since their app is Web-based, all you have to do is add it as a shortcut on your browser.
- Open an account at ComeOn and register by providing information like gender, phone number, gender and date of birth.
- Make a deposit into your account.
- To ensure safety, there is no 'remember me' option. So once you log out, you will be required to log in again, using your chosen password
ComeOn iOS App
ComeOn also offers an app for iOS users, which includes iPads and iPhones.
- The ComeOn iOS app is compatible with most iOS smartphones
- There are ComeOn bonus promo codes for iOS users
- ComeOn iOS App is user-friendly, with an easy to use interface
- All iPhones are compatible with ComeOn iOS App
- Not all iOS devices are well-matched with the ComeOn App
- The mobile version does not have a 'remember me' option. Meaning, you either have to remember your password or keep on asking for a link to reset your password
How To Download ComeOn iOS App
- Type ComeOn App for iOS.
- Press the install button for the ComeOn App.
- Input your username and password.
- Run the new app and wait for it to finish.
- After download, make your first deposit